Access to the videos concerning this certification test will be provided on request after completing the following requirements. Here is the link.
Pre-requisites for taking this project:
- Complete all the course lectures
- Submit working code for all coding exercises & instructor-led project
- Submit personal details like full name, organization where you are studying or working
Certification project includes following video lectures discussing:
(a) Problem Description
(b) Solution Overview
(c) System Design Overview & Grading
Solution will also be graded for writing clean code.
Here is a basic problem description:
In this test, you will implement a simple Java compiler. Given a Java program, the compiler would perform the following two checks. If both checks are successful, then it reports that the program compiled successfully. Otherwise, the compiler reports the error.
- Identify all the blocks in the program and ensure they are well-formatted, i.e., every block has an opening and a closing brace. For this test, a block can be class, interface, constructor, method, and control-flow statements
- Whether the names of type (class or interface) and method(s) are proper Java identifiers. If there is a constructor, then its name must match the class name.